Have you ever had one of those days when you sit and look at the computer dumbfounded?
You have a zillion projects to do yet your eyes and your thoughts are frozen in time.
You begin to fret because the clock shows that half of the day is gone.
Everything seems to be moving swiftly but you.
What is going on?
Why are you thinking this way?
You probably have more than enough on your plate.
You are constantly struggling with what to do next and worrying about tomorrow.
Obviously you are not the first person who had to deal with this issue because there are thousands of self-help books in the store.
However, you still feel as though you aren’t doing enough.
You feel as though you are not good enough. You begin to wonder when it will be over.
The feelings of doubt arise in your mind and you heart beat is racing.
You cannot control your emotions, and you begin to want to quit. You do not believe in yourself anymore, if you even believed in the first place.
What do you do at this point?
It is time to take your life back? It is time to live a bolder life.
How do you begin to do this? Acknowledge that your story is about you and it begins with your thoughts and your expectations for yourself.
Whatever you are facing at this moment is essential to your story!
Every story has a beginning, middle, and an end. Do not allow your end to be your beginning.
Today, I challenge you to take 5 Steps to Living a Bold Life.
1. Start Now– I know you have heard this before, but you must start today with loving yourself. Nothing is more frustrating than giving your best to everyone and nothing to give to yourself. I encourage you today to start taking better care of your health.
- Exercise is essential for the mind, the body, and the soul. Start eating healthier meals. A balance diet stimulates your brain.
- In the morning take 20 minutes for yourself to meditate on where you want your life to go that day. Did you know that you have maximum control of what happens to you on a daily? What do you allow to waste your time? Who is stealing all your energy with their mess?
- Start today learning to love every aspect of you. If you find this difficult begin to zone into at least one special thing you like about you. Then state your love for yourself daily. Stating love for yourself daily will eliminate self-doubt and add value to your self-worth
2. Take Risks- When was the last time you did something different?
Are you a person who takes the same route home from work every day?
Do you strictly only eat chicken when the menu selections include shrimp, salmon and vegetables?
How far are you stretching yourself? Take the risk to try something new at least once a week and build up daily. Take the risk to say “No” to a request. Then embrace the sensation of respecting your time. That is right every moment adds up to spending time with you or doing something you love that will increase happiness within.
3. Elevate others- Do you attend daily pity parties? If you tend to live your life as a soap opera people will avoid you. They see you as an open book; one with large amounts of drama. I encourage you today to forget about your stress.
Do some volunteer work throughout the month. Yes it is another task, but it is very fulfilling and will often ease your mind of your problems. Volunteering allows you to decrease the desire to participate in your own pity party. By elevating others you begin to develop passion, desire, and hope.
4. Position Yourself– To gain inner success you must be prepared. Every day you need to read affirmations and begin to state them. This form of reinforcement helps you prepare and position for that days experiences. When you are up against the wall due to a deadline or simply pressures of the world you will become prepared to respond to what comes up against you.
Your response to situations determines the outcome.
When you are caught off guard by others, you are not prepared to handle negativity, frustration, or problems. Instead when you position yourself, your mind becomes a magnet for positivity. You will know how to maneuver from those distractions that keep you stressed.
5. Stay Focused– First you have to be focused on what you want to accomplish. Focus on getting it done no matter what. Listen to the needs of your body, mind and soul; as they dictate your future outcomes. Remember inner peace requires time.
The great thing about time is that it is continuous and never ending. When you are asleep at night time keeps moving. Therefore, as long as you have breathe and have a pulse you can do whatever you desire.
You will not find success in the destination but success is found in the journey.
Take action right now to write 3 action steps that you will take to live bolder?
I look forward to reading and empowering you to consistent action….
What did you like best about this post? Let me and others know. Leave a comment below and share this post with others.
First visit, www.sunnyjordan.com/schedule and pick a time that works best for you. Let me know the top 2 or 3 questions or topics you want to discuss during our call.
(2) Next, we will meet at the scheduled time. I’ll listen to what you want to accomplish, and together we’ll come up with a plan of action.
(3) Then, you’ll ask to work with me as your coach or decide to go it alone. Either way you’ll have greater clarity, focus and your first steps to success.
Go ahead, schedule your initial strategy session now. Make it the next thing you do. I look forward to our conversation.