Be the Key:
1. Create a list of your skills
2. Be willing to give your skills
3. Listen for opportunities
4. Be the solution to the problem
5. Be willing to refer when you aren’t qualified
It’s time for you to connect to everything you want in life. Guess what you don’t have to do it alone.
That’s right… this journey of purpose and life isn’t just about doing it solo.
It is about partnering with the right network of people … that I call “Super-Friends” that will connect you to everything you want in life, money, love, and happiness.
The power of connecting two or more people has been proven to obtain quicker results and productivity.
When establishing relationships forget the old mindset of me, myself, and I.
Begin to establish relationships that serve, connect, and are authentic!
Don’t expect the doors to be open to you by someone else. Instead allow them to help you find the door, build the door, or construct the door! You to must bring key skills, finances, and ideas that will be the key to cooperative super living.
We all must live our best lives together for a mutual benefit.
Let’s use #100superfriends for challenge….
All you need to do is Tweet me @thesunnyjordan to join the 100 Super-friend challenge.
What did you like best about this post? Let me and others know. Leave a comment below and share this post with others.
First visit, www.sunnyjordan.com/schedule and pick a time that works best for you. Let me know the top 2 or 3 questions or topics you want to discuss during our call.
(2) Next, we will meet at the scheduled time. I’ll listen to what you want to accomplish, and together we’ll come up with a plan of action.
(3) Then, you’ll ask to work with me as your coach or decide to go it alone. Either way, you’ll have greater clarity, focus and your first steps to success.
Go ahead, schedule your initial strategy session now. Make it the next thing you do. I look forward to our conversation.